Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, September 25, 2017

The Stitchy Picture


I did it! I figured out how to get my mom's internet working, so I don't have to drive to the closest town to use my computer! I'm super excited, but I owe some of the credit to my hubby.  While we were talking on the phone, I mentioned that once again, her computer wasn't working. He has an extensive background in communications, and over the phone, he talked me through the process, and she is back online. 
Anyway, this was my progress 4 days ago. I have stitched every night while we watch the Hallmark channel, so I am further along than this. Hope to get another photo updated posted before I go home, but I think I will leave this week, and I am trying to finish Community Health Assessment course, might not get that next photo until I get home, we'll see!




Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Cindy



No comments:

Post a Comment