Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

For Today

Outside my window, it's still dark and quiet. The school bus has just picked up the neighborhood kids, visible only by it's blinking lights.

I am thinking about nursing care plans, and patient care scenarios-my focus for the next few weeks.

I am thankful that I am not trying to squeeze my studies in with a full time job and little children that need my attention.

In the kitchen a fresh pot of coffee is brewing.

I am wearing my comfy bathrobe and slippers.

I am going nowhere today.

I am reading schoolbooks, still.

I am looking forward to reading for fun again.

Around the house are dog toys. Kiko won't lay on the hardwood floors to play with her toys, so anywhere there is a rug or carpet, is where she plays. Her favorite is hide and seek on the stairs.

I am pondering Valentine's Day. I feel sorry for the people who expect elaborate gifts today, because society says that's the way it's supposed to be.

A quote for today "anything worth having is worth working for"

A peek into my day

To add your own daybook journal, click here. Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Cindy! I gotta say, that doesn't look like fun reading. Our oldest is heading into nursing in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new here and so glad to meet you through your daybook. Hope you enjoyed your PJ day while studying. So thankful for nurses who give such good care, always there when we need you guys.

    Hugs ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you getting along nicely getting ready for the 2nd half of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck studying... hubby is doing a lot of that too. Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from the Daybook

    -Cinella
    http://cjrthemamiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete