Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Creative Pay It Forward

I am so excited about the subject of this post! I have come across this on a couple of blogs that I happened across, and now I am starting to see my friends post this on Facebook as well. Do you remember the movie Pay It Forward? That is the idea here, do something nice for somebody else. Wouldn't it be wonderful at some random time, open your mailbox and find you have received something totally unexpected! That is what I am offering, at some random time during this year, I will mail something to you. This might be something handmade, something I've seen on my travels that I thought would be wonderful to share with somebody else, or something I've baked. Whatever I happen to send will be totally random, at a random time this year. I've picked this up from my new friends Sarah Beth, you can visit her here: http://sarahbethscross-stitchblog.blogspot.com, and from Vickie, you can visit her here: http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com. This offer applies to the first 5 people who comment on this post, however, since I joined with two sites, I will open this up to the first 10 people who comment, yeah! Here are the guidelines that you must follow:

1. You must leave a comment on this post, and you MUST say that you want to join me on the Creative PIF 2013

2. You must post this on your blog as well, making the offer and commitment to send to five people who comment to you (yes, you must have a blog to participate)

I love the idea of such random acts of kindness. If you'd like to share in on the fun, maybe receive a little surprise, please let me know! When I see your comment, I will email you for your address, and then you may post this to your blog. I'm anxious to see who will be happy to spread a little happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment