Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Banner Finished

I started making a Halloween banner back in September, thinking I could add it to my mantle this year. I just finished it this morning, a little late to enjoy it this year. At least I'm a step ahead for next Halloween! I cut all of the banner pieces with the Cricut Artiste cartridge. I actually had a scarecrow in the center panel of this, may be why I never finished it. I knew the scarecrow wasn't what I was going for, just couldn't quite pull it all together. Check out my little witch in the center


I added pop dots under the bat and the stars around the witch to add some dimension.  I masked the moon, and sponged yellow and orange around it.


I added an image with pop dots on every section of the banner for a little depth. I did all of my coloring with watercolor pencils and blending pen. Once I got going, I was so anxious to get this little project onto my finished list! All products are Close To My Heart, some this year's, some from days gone by. I even pulled out some old wooden blocks for this! Let me know what you think. I'm so happy to have a rainy day today, and happy to be playing. Maybe I'll start on a fall banner! Have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment