Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Little House Progress

We've had a couple of rainy, wanna stay inside kind of days here in central Indiana. These are my favorite days, when I can sit with some needlework. My youngest son and I have found a tv series on Netflix that we have been watching obsessively, and I have taken the opportunity to put a few cross stitches in my Little House project, while we sit. Here is the newest version of the house:


I re-stitched the tree and house that I had pulled out last week, and added quite a bit more. At this point, it's more than halfway done, and I love the way it's turning out. I have a homeowner's association meeting to attend tonight, or I'd probably be stitching away the evening. Maybe I can make some progress throughout the week. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment