Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall is Here

I haven't had as many posts on here lately, I've been taking advantage of the gorgeous Fall weather here in central Indiana. I've spent a couple of days working in the yard, trying to get ahead of the leaves that are falling so quickly from our trees. We have ten acres of property, with a lot of mature trees to enjoy. Here are a couple of pics




 This is my favorite time of year. I love the crunching of the leaves underfoot, and the beautiful colors in my yard. Even though it's a little chilly today, I think I'll pull out the rake, and do a little yardwork, that'll keep me warm! Enjoy the beautiful day, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment