Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CTMH Florentine, LOAD Challenge

Over at Let's Scrap, there is currently a LOAD (Layout A Day) Challenge going on. I decided to join in, hoping to catch up a little bit on my scrapping. I assembled a layout on day one, but only had one of the pictures handy to put on the page, so I didn't get it posted yesterday.  However, today, I did complete my layout, I'm so happy! I've wanted to scrap these pictures for two years now, it's a relief to get them done.


I used paper from the retired CTMH Florentine paper pack, with the addition of Twilight and Garden Green cardstocks. I've got a layout started for tomorrow, and was picking out papers for my Mojo Monday card this week. Check back for some new artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment