Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

CTMH Avonlea

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted! At least I can say I've got some new artwork to post, good excuse for my absence! I recently participated in a swap with some other talented Close To My Heart Consultants, and I was assigned the new Avonlea paper pack to use for my samples. Today, I'm posting the 12x12 scrapbook layout that I created using Avonlea:


I used CTMH Slate cardstock for my base. Chocolate and Avonlea Teal are the other solid cardstocks used. The word 'Family' was cut out using the new Cricut Artiste cartridge. I used the Avonlea Workshops On The Go stamp set, as well as CTMH Brown & Tan sparkles assortment for embellishment.  A little faux stitching on the 3 tags adds a little bit of interest. I'm excited I've already got a layout ready for the family pictures I plan on having taken, when my oldest son comes home to visit in a couple of weeks. If you have any questions on this layout, or any other Close To My Heart products, let me know.  I'll be posting more Avonlea artwork this week, so be sure to check back!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment