Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Friday, September 14, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Page 2

Well, I just wasn't satisfied with having only one page of my Avonlea! Since I plan to use these for family pictures, and I hope to have more than one picture, a one page layout just isn't enough. To me, it looks better when I open my album, and I see two coordinating pages. So, last night, I created page two, take a look:


This layout came from the new Close To My Heart Make It From Your Heart book. I think the two pages together turned out pretty good, here there are together:


Today, I think I'll work on a Mojo Monday sketch for this week. Check back later, I hope to have it done.
Thanks for stopping by
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment