Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Avonlea 3D

I love it when it's all quiet in my house in the mornings! Since I have two boys home with me all day, sometimes I have a hard time finding a little quiet time for the computer.  Maybe it'll be calm enough today, I can take a look at Mojo Monday, and put together a quick card. This morning, I'm excited to share the 3D item I made from Close To My Heart's Avonlea paper pack:



This is a flower petal box made using the new Cricut Artiste cartridge. I used Avonlea paper on the outside, and Smokey Plum solid cardstock for the inside. I attached the stamped image on top with velcro dots, so that it could easily be removed, to open and see the inside.  A single pewter brad finishes the top. This 3D item lays flat enough to be used for a card, or dimensional enough to include a gift card, or small item. The Artiste cartridge makes papercrafting so easy.  Not only did it cut this entire image out, it also created the score lines for folding.  I love this new cartridge! Check back tomorrow, I'll have either a Mojo Monday card to show, if not, I have a Close To My Heart barn star that I have decorated with the new Dakota paper pack that I'm anxious to share, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment