Welcome to A Crafter's Corner! I love to create crafty projects, and would love to share some of my creations with you! If you are interested in scrapbooking, stamping, or cross stitch, these are the venues I use most often. Enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Perfect Pair



This week,  July 26-29, if you place an order of $75 or more through my website, www.stampinwithheart.ctmh.com, you will receive for free, a Sophia Paper Packet, (item X7131B) and the matching Sophia My Stickease Assortment (item X7131C). This has a retail value of $17.90.  Don't miss out on this opportunity to stock up on your favorite papers, stamps or exclusive inks before they're gone.  Products from the new Idea Book will be available August 1, including the new, exclusive Cricut Artiste Cartridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment